Online Data Analyst- Netherlands (Dutch)
TELUS International AI-Data Solutions works with a diverse and vibrant community to help our customers improve their AI and machine learning models. The work of our AI community contributes to improving technology and the digital experiences of many people around the world. Our AI community operates in our proprietary AI training platform and processes all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) in over 500 languages and dialects. We offer flexible work from home options for people with a passion for languages. The jobs are part-time and there is no fixed schedule. Whoever you are, wherever you come from, join our global AI community. www.telusinternational.com
We are hiring freelance English and Dutch Online Data Analysts for a project aimed at improving the content and quality of digital maps used by millions of users worldwide. The job will suit someone who is detail oriented , enjoys research and has a good knowledge of national and local geography .
This is a freelance position with a flexible schedule - you can work in your own time when work is available. You perform research and evaluation tasks in a web-based environment, for example verifying and comparing data, determining the relevance and accuracy of information. You will be given guidelines for each task, which must be followed. The project offers a variety of tasks and the work is paid on a per-task basis.
● Fluency in English & Dutch is necessary
● You must have lived in the Netherlands for the last 2 consecutive years
● Ability to follow guidelines and do online research using search engines, online maps and website information
● You must be familiar with current and historical affairs, media, sports, news, social media and cultural affairs in the Netherlands
● Be open to a diverse range of tasks (e.g. maps, news, audio tasks, relevance)
● Applicants must be 18 years of age or older. ID verification must be attached when submitting your application.
To work on this project, you will need to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a lengthy project and your work will be subject to quality assurance checks from time to time.
Why join the TELUS International AI community?
● Earn extra income
● Access to the Wellbeing Initiative for our Community
● Remote working and location independence
● Be your own boss
● Flexible hours to work from home
● Be part of an online community
If this sounds like a position you would like to fill, please create an account and submit your application via the following link: