What does the role entail?
You review and evaluate online video search results to improve their content and quality. You will need to provide feedback and analyze video content found in search engine results and assess the relevance of the search terms used.
A very important aspect of this role is to review and evaluate the video content of potentially distressing or offensive material to make browsing safer for all users. Through this work, you are making a valuable contribution by expressing your views on the quality and content of what is currently available on the Internet and by protecting users from viewing inappropriate material.
Who is suitable for the role?
We are currently looking for dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, especially those who are an active day-to-day user of a Gmail account. We also need suitable candidates who own and use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and are familiar with other forms of social media and Google products. You must also be flexible and reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You have the flexibility and freedom to work remotely and choose your own hours depending on the availability of the job. We are currently looking for people who have a specific smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone with iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete the tasks.
What are the key requirements for the opportunity?
● You must have full professional proficiency in written and spoken English and Dutch.
● You must have lived in the Netherlands for the last 3 consecutive years
● You must own and use a smartphone (Android V4.1 or higher or iPhone 13.0 or higher) to complete the tasks.
● Most tasks require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone
● Gmail must be your primary email account
● You must be familiar with current and historical affairs, media, sports, news, social media and cultural affairs in the Netherlands
● Experience using web browsers and smartphone apps to navigate and interact with a variety of content
● Access and use of a broadband Internet connection and associated computer and software to work at your own expense.
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruiting process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long term project and your work will be subject to occasional quality assurance checks.
About TELUS International AI Inc.
We help companies test and improve machine learning models through our global AI network of 1 million+ annotators and linguists. Our proprietary AI training platform handles all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) in over 500+ languages and dialects. Our AI data solutions enhance AI systems in a range of applications, from advanced smart products, better search results, enhanced speech recognition, to more human-like bot interactions, and more.
Learn more at http://www.telusinternational.com
Why join the TELUS International AI community?
Earn extra income
· Access to the wellbeing initiative for our community
· Remote working and location independence
· Be your own boss
· Flexible hours to work from home
· Better work-life balance
· Be part of an online community
If this sounds like a role you would like to take up, please apply below: